When does a song become a poem?
Music is loved through culture.
But when does music become literature.
When does Chipmunk meet shakespear?
When will Slipknot become William Blake?
Soulless music makes milllions.
Cultural Poetry makes squat.
But if soulless music is the big life then i'm not looking to live it.
By a 13 year old ask before copying this.
Joe Mason's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When does a song become a poem? by Joe Mason )
- The Silence, Paul Burt
- Do It To Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In het brandpunt staan, Madrason writer
- Be Happy and Smile, Rohit Sapra
- Forgiveness, ontomu william
- loSe yoUR FEaR, Mr. Nobody
- The Jar, Jenni Besen
- A CALL FROM THE MESSENGER OF DEATH, sundaram chandrakalaadhar
- Merciful Death, Saiom Shriver
- Your Beauty Waits For You, Mark R. Elias
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Woman Work, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)