when I first met you
when I first met you I already knew,
When I first met you the sky was so blue.
When I first met you my eyes were only set on you.
when I first met I was feeling so bad,
that was only because I had a fight with my dad.
When I first met you, you said come with me,
when I first met you I fill so so free.
When I first met you my heart was filled with glee,
when I first met you we played whoopy.
When I first met you you already knew,
When I first met my mind was set only on you.
when I first met you I said got to go,
But hey we are now together what do you know,
When I first met you! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (when I first met you by Tissa Calvert )
- Shield, Suresh Dogra
- Silence, Daisy Pereira
- What Suspects Earn?, Chandan Ray
- Austin, Katherine Nordhaus
- Laughter, Jeannette Heywood
- The Jolly Beggars: A Cantata, Robert Burns
- Buoyant Boy, Jeannette Heywood
- Grief, Jeannette Heywood
- Ol' Pine Hill, Nate Morris
- Willie brew'd a Peck o' Maut, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)