When inside God dies
When inside God dies, we bury into our heart’
We gather more hope and put on life’s cart
Dreamt for bright future, we, beastly brave,
Unknowingly cart rolls in an unseen grave.
Those bleeding for peace and truth and guides
Keepeth heaven’s heart and there God resides
What we call; ’God shadow on earth’ to face
The cruelty, suffers with smile, ‘a blessed grace’.
Once inside God died, golden-grave- god rides
On vice and starts to kill the virtue; God in man,
Their unseen desire river flow beneath their feet,
And face above, hid in dark cloud for tear rain.
Many killed and tortured, Angels always falsified
We all know as a proof, why Jesus was crucified
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When inside God dies by Aftab Alam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- How time flies, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Precipice, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Striped Goodness Of The Candy Cane C.., mary douglas
- Where my soul resides like a flightless .., Mark Heathcote
- The Poets Behold From Heaven Their Words.., mary douglas
- The New Life: Fourth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- LOVING, bill costley
- A Prayer For The Unsuspecting, mary douglas
- Another Shop On The Street With Mary Pop.., mary douglas
- Is All That Matters Then, Rohit Sapra