When inside God dies
When inside God dies, we bury into our heart’
We gather more hope and put on life’s cart
Dreamt for bright future, we, beastly brave,
Unknowingly cart rolls in an unseen grave.
Those bleeding for peace and truth and guides
Keepeth heaven’s heart and there God resides
What we call; ’God shadow on earth’ to face
The cruelty, suffers with smile, ‘a blessed grace’.
Once inside God died, golden-grave- god rides
On vice and starts to kill the virtue; God in man,
Their unseen desire river flow beneath their feet,
And face above, hid in dark cloud for tear rain.
Many killed and tortured, Angels always falsified
We all know as a proof, why Jesus was crucified
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When inside God dies by Aftab Alam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Is This India Where Female Foeticide Is .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- आंखौबो अन, Bahadur Basumatary
- In company, hasmukh amathalal
- In our company, hasmukh amathalal
- Scenario Z, Rod Lloyd
- IT Screams = spittin on the mortal cum.., sEaN nOrTh
- Some Will Leap, Rod Lloyd
- i'd like to be trapped in a small space .., Mandolyn Davidson
- Learning of deserving quality books is v.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- From lord, hasmukh amathalal