When It Is Midnight
Through the miracle mirror
Through the window of third eye
Through the lanes of sixth sense
When it is midnight
I see my fiance.
Smiling stars are dancing
Moon starts flowing
To the ocean of my soul.
I see my fiance on the shore.
I have an image given
by my God
But my fiance yet to get an image
When she will love me
More than my God
God will grant her an image.
Ershad Mazumder's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When It Is Midnight by Ershad Mazumder )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Situationships, abigail sikwenda
- Kind leaning, hasmukh amathalal
- I Dreamt About You, abigail sikwenda
- Please Remember, abigail sikwenda
- So near, yet so far..., Musical Ravi
- Shackled by Love, Maheshwer Peri
- Lackadaisical, Diane Hine
- Ghost City, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The fine things in life, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Dead concern, hasmukh amathalal