when love comes alone
when love comes alone it sometimes takes you by surprise.
when you are not looking it hits you between the eyes.
when you think you are to old that kind and gentle guy
comes into to your life and takes you on that magic ride.
when he arrives with a smile, and a kiss thats just for you what is better to make your dreams come true.
when he holds your hand and walks you along the path of life your dreams do come true and you dont feel blue.
when it is raining and cold outside a hug from him makes you warm inside.
when people make you think you are to old just tell them about this kind old soul.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (when love comes alone by christina christina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Rainbow, SALINI NAIR
- The Color Inside My World, Mikey Bachman
- Haiku #4, Eric Micha'el Leventhal
- My Ramdan, My Repentance, Ahamad Ilyaas Vilayathullah
- She in Desert, Akhtar Jawad
- A bucket of paint, Piyush Dey
- Value be given, gajanan mishra
- Egypt, Tony Adah
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid
- Nothing i can offer, binod bastola