Abu at-Tayyib al-Mutanabbi
When My Hands
When my hands from brimming cups weakly shook,
I awoke, ere sense my wined mind forsook.
Shunning choice wines, as rich as purest gold,
I, of spring showers silv'ry draught partook.
Abu at-Tayyib al-Mutanabbi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When My Hands by Abu at-Tayyib al-Mutanabbi )
- Everything extraordinary, gajanan mishra
- Without Tear, Neela Nath
- Dogs and cats, gajanan mishra
- Vicious circle, Jole Hans
- Get your body and mind back, O men, gajanan mishra
- Angst, Jole Hans
- I Will..., ging taping
- Another Reaser Christmas!, Sharilynn Dawn Reaser
- A dogs life, michael hagwood
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss