When One's Conscince Dies
The death of someone or Something means the inevitable death Of one's whole entity or Anything's whole entity, The death of one's conscience but, He is still alive, It means that is the real death of That human being, When someone's conscience dies It means everything pretty is going to die, What's the use of man's flesh without Having his pretty conscience? We're completely dead when our consciences Die or stop working for any reason, Our consciences contain everything pretty in us Including our pretty feelings and emotions, We turn bankrupt we lack good things in us Anytime, anywhere, and everywhere, Life is so pretty and so great when We estimate everyone and everything in it well, The real death of us happens When our pretty consciences die and Stop working for good, so The more we keep our consciences active, The more we get pretty and well in life.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When One's Conscince Dies by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz
- You are young, hasmukh amathalal
- Poetry, Jesus James Llorico
- Do not ask, hasmukh amathalal
- My View of Heaven, Von Kimball Barney
- Forlorn Child., Marcondes Pereira
- I AM WOMAN, bill costley
- Experiment life, gajanan mishra
- Socialism - Vs - Anti -socialism, ramesh rai
- Beauty Rarely, Casey Renee Kiser