When Should I Marry?
Questions have stormed my brains.
Answers needed leaving all factors constant.
The company I work for sprees higher and higher.
Promotions please wait till I request for a chance to call.
More promotions more work.
Maybe in matrix promote me as general manager.
Promotions are really needed but wait till I marry.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Answers- - - - - - -solutions
The company i work for- - - - - the community I live in
Promotions- - - - - - people
Matrix- - - - - - - - -world of dreams
Marry- - - - - - - - -accepting
Comments about this poem (When Should I Marry? by ckim mbasa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Eternal Wings of Love, Pintu Mahakul
- Lost, Yasin Engno
- THE PRETTY SUN, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- March against austerity, Bob Johnson
- To remain peaceful, hasmukh amathalal
- Broken, Yasin Engno
- Of War and Peace, Shruti Goswami
- Realizations of a whore, Shruti Goswami
- Promises, Shruti Goswami
- Wonders Of Wondering, david kush