When Should I Marry?
Questions have stormed my brains.
Answers needed leaving all factors constant.
The company I work for sprees higher and higher.
Promotions please wait till I request for a chance to call.
More promotions more work.
Maybe in matrix promote me as general manager.
Promotions are really needed but wait till I marry.
ckim mbasa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Answers- - - - - - -solutions
The company i work for- - - - - the community I live in
Promotions- - - - - - people
Matrix- - - - - - - - -world of dreams
Marry- - - - - - - - -accepting
Comments about this poem (When Should I Marry? by ckim mbasa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jenn Toner
- Courage, Jenn Toner
- A Symbol Of Hope, Jenn Toner
- To Those Who Grieve, Jenn Toner
- I Am Always With You, Jenn Toner
- I Am Not There, Jenn Toner