When Should I Marry?
Questions have stormed my brains.
Answers needed leaving all factors constant.
The company I work for sprees higher and higher.
Promotions please wait till I request for a chance to call.
More promotions more work.
Maybe in matrix promote me as general manager.
Promotions are really needed but wait till I marry.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Answers- - - - - - -solutions
The company i work for- - - - - the community I live in
Promotions- - - - - - people
Matrix- - - - - - - - -world of dreams
Marry- - - - - - - - -accepting
Comments about this poem (When Should I Marry? by ckim mbasa )
- Raymond J Wright
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(3 February 1874 – 27 July 1946)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(21 May 1688 – 30 May 1744)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- There is another sky, Emily Dickinson
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost