When the butterflies come out to play
Whenever it’s a very hot and sunny summers’ day
and all the lovely 'butterflies' come out to play
then these genes I've inherited become the bane of my life
and I have to control them to remain faithful to my wife.
A pretty woman just walks by and they instantly awake
trying to get me into trouble and to make a mistake.
Yor Nella's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When the butterflies come out to play by Yor Nella )
- To Overcome II, Edward Kofi Louis
- Consider The Birds, S. I. Rednow
- The Winking Clock, Aaron Allen Woodall
- Six Of One, S. I. Rednow
- Ebrahim, Edward Kofi Louis
- We swim نسبح, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- No Excuses, S. I. Rednow
- Salute, S. I. Rednow
- Speaking for the Depth I Find, Lion Ellison
- Teaching The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis