When the clouds...
When the clouds, like waves, overwhelm the moon.
The nocturnal sea of velvety glances, sail
I have been stood, in this ocean of dark blossom.
Where silent hang the remembrance, of the last hoot.
Tranquillity blindfold my eyes
I cannot see; my eyes fall.
On a blind diamonds mine.
Of sparkle stars and hollow dark.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When the clouds... by Luca Menin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Unintentional Existence: Repository Citr.., Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Friendzone (Rap song), Clint Kingham
- The Marché Aux Puces And The Jardin Des .., William Daryl Hine
- The Lake, William Daryl Hine
- The Copper Beech, William Daryl Hine
- On This Rock, William Daryl Hine
- Last Words, William Daryl Hine
- Echo, William Daryl Hine
- Don Juan In Amsterdam, William Daryl Hine
- A Thousand Words, William Daryl Hine