When We First Met
With eyes wide open
Stiring into the deep blue sky,
Your first question to me,
What is your name pretty?
I felt like the first time hearing this question.
As you softly held my hand
I got a ship wreck in my belly.
I was scared but joyful.
With my microscopic eyes
I piears through your heart
and drew you close to me.
We sat down for tea and
milkshaked and on the story goes.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When We First Met by Mamie Free )
- समनि बान्दो, Ronjoy Brahma
- Last Visit To My Friend, Joyce wolayo
- MEP interrogation, Over The Moon
- Whole, Abyssinian Queen
- मेगनआव, Ronjoy Brahma
- ‘Tis permitted Us Nay, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Dilapidated house, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The violin plays, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The palaces of the skies, Emmanuel George Cefai
- There was a buzz at night, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
Robert Laurence Binyon
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Hans Christian Andersen
(2 April 1805 – 4 August 1875)
(21 May 1855 – 27 November 1916)