When We First Met
With eyes wide open
Stiring into the deep blue sky,
Your first question to me,
What is your name pretty?
I felt like the first time hearing this question.
As you softly held my hand
I got a ship wreck in my belly.
I was scared but joyful.
With my microscopic eyes
I piears through your heart
and drew you close to me.
We sat down for tea and
milkshaked and on the story goes.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When We First Met by Mamie Free )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- putin and napoleon, co the skipper
- Poet And Poem, Ruma Chaudhuri
- My Dream, Kripa Bhardwaj
- Under the Tamaring Tree (St. Patrick's A.., Leonard Dabydeen
- Prime Truth - 83, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 82, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Directors Are Cap Off Scot-Free, Terence G. Craddock
- Prime Truth - 81, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Relation is by woman, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- life without you, kiranjot kaur thiara