When We First Met
With eyes wide open
Stiring into the deep blue sky,
Your first question to me,
What is your name pretty?
I felt like the first time hearing this question.
As you softly held my hand
I got a ship wreck in my belly.
I was scared but joyful.
With my microscopic eyes
I piears through your heart
and drew you close to me.
We sat down for tea and
milkshaked and on the story goes.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When We First Met by Mamie Free )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I Like It There, Luis Estable
- Rains, Rimni chakravarty
- My Surprise, Luis Estable
- Untitled, Jervin Timothy
- The Photo, Kenneth Winstanley
- Really funny!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Daddy, Rimni chakravarty
- Colourless light contains all the colour.., Mohammad Siddiqui
- come on, laxami Cards
- Beloved God, Mohammad Siddiqui