When We First Met
With eyes wide open
Stiring into the deep blue sky,
Your first question to me,
What is your name pretty?
I felt like the first time hearing this question.
As you softly held my hand
I got a ship wreck in my belly.
I was scared but joyful.
With my microscopic eyes
I piears through your heart
and drew you close to me.
We sat down for tea and
milkshaked and on the story goes.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When We First Met by Mamie Free )
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan