hazem al jaber
WHEN WE LOSE....
when we lose a hope, ...
we wish that we never born, ..
when we lose the feeligs of a happiness, ..
our souls can left our bodies, ...
when a happiness go a way from our world, ..
we became a people without feelings, ..
and we lose our respectfull to ourselfs, ...
and then we lose any thing beauty in our life, ...
when we leave our humanity life, ..
we will lost a life, ..
and we will lost a desire to the life, ..
when we lose a desire to the life, ..
our hearts die, ...
and our bodies will rot, ..
and our feelings became as a piece of rock, ..
and then we lost all things,
even a humanity feelings, , ,
and then there is no a love, ..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WHEN WE LOSE.... by hazem al jaber )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Fall, hujan pagi
- Beginning The Day, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Split Second, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is no surprise, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Spiritual Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Saw Planets, Naveed Akram
- Saviour By The Road Side, Juwon Daniel
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..