hazem al jaber
WHEN WE LOSE....
when we lose a hope, ...
we wish that we never born, ..
when we lose the feeligs of a happiness, ..
our souls can left our bodies, ...
when a happiness go a way from our world, ..
we became a people without feelings, ..
and we lose our respectfull to ourselfs, ...
and then we lose any thing beauty in our life, ...
when we leave our humanity life, ..
we will lost a life, ..
and we will lost a desire to the life, ..
when we lose a desire to the life, ..
our hearts die, ...
and our bodies will rot, ..
and our feelings became as a piece of rock, ..
and then we lost all things,
even a humanity feelings, , ,
and then there is no a love, ..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WHEN WE LOSE.... by hazem al jaber )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1886 - 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Silent Noon, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Prayers To Lord Murugan, A. K. Ramanujan
Poem of the Day
- Escaping Home, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Enjoying Conversations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- How Long A Breath of Moment Be...(r), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Communicating Through Talent, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Moments Of Refreshing Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God., Th@ We N0t, sEaN nOrTh
- only Dfence against a rhythm - Boi, sEaN nOrTh
- Snuggle 2, Michael P. McParland
- ROAD FROM PARIS 1970, Terry Collett
- '' O '', Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR