hazem al jaber
WHEN WE LOSE....
when we lose a hope, ...
we wish that we never born, ..
when we lose the feeligs of a happiness, ..
our souls can left our bodies, ...
when a happiness go a way from our world, ..
we became a people without feelings, ..
and we lose our respectfull to ourselfs, ...
and then we lose any thing beauty in our life, ...
when we leave our humanity life, ..
we will lost a life, ..
and we will lost a desire to the life, ..
when we lose a desire to the life, ..
our hearts die, ...
and our bodies will rot, ..
and our feelings became as a piece of rock, ..
and then we lost all things,
even a humanity feelings, , ,
and then there is no a love, ..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WHEN WE LOSE.... by hazem al jaber )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
Ahmed Nadeem Qasmi
(20 November 1916 - 10 July 2006)
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Boy Who Laughed At Santa Claus, Ogden Nash
Poem of the Day
- Alone, Samantha Gronn
- David, Casey Renee Kiser
- She Stuck Her Butt Out At Me..., wanderer sailor
- Nine Views of the Huangshan, Paul Hartal
- Trying to Say Goodbye, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Autumn, Leong Ming Loong
- Colors, Tom Squires
- वक्त का तकाजा है vakt ka takaaja hai, hasmukh amathalal
- A Lesson Learnt, Leong Ming Loong
- Pleasantries (Ghazal), Akhtar Jawad