When Women Hurt
Why do women hurt, God say we all come from dirt. The big question that has been in existence
since the beginning of time. Why Womens' hurt
each other. It appears that women have been
confused since Abraham's days. Remember
when Sarah could'nt bare a child? She asked
the bondwoman(Haggar) to have her man and her child'
She told the woman to sleep with her man
Women are so silly. She had the man and
the land. And after she got what she wanted
she wanted to band them. She threw Haggar and her stepson Issac out.
Oh yes women have hurt each
other since the beginning of time.
Today this would be called chid abuse.
Today women continue to treat each other like bond women
and hurt each other.
Shirley Morgan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When Women Hurt by Shirley Morgan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer
- आंनि देरा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Oh Israel, Michael Shutt
- Paper publisher, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- We Lost Our Run, Rites Ghosh
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker