PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
When Worries Turn Wolves...
When worries turn wolves….
Some worries are just bad beasts.
They close in on like wild wolves;
The prey mind like a gazelle
Flees from the lush green pasture
And runs pell-mell in a look out for a shelter.
A stop watch counts all the rapid heartbeats.
All heavy pants will gather in a private history!
PARTHA SARATHI PAUL's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When Worries Turn Wolves... by PARTHA SARATHI PAUL )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(November 1, 1871 – June 5, 1900)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Your Laughter, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Missing You, Gillu Rahul
- Carpe, Doyen Lingua
- The Long Journey... From Tree to Me - Pa.., Jannavi Rout
- Tamarind, M.J. Lemon
- Poetry Or Science? Which Should It Be Gi.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- ain't much a man, Doyen Lingua
- Season Greetings, Babatunde Aremu
- Significant and Sure., Sumita Jetley
- Laluwa Too A Leader, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Our Own Experience Overwhelms Us, Shalom Freedman