PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
When Worries Turn Wolves...
When worries turn wolves….
Some worries are just bad beasts.
They close in on like wild wolves;
The prey mind like a gazelle
Flees from the lush green pasture
And runs pell-mell in a look out for a shelter.
A stop watch counts all the rapid heartbeats.
All heavy pants will gather in a private history!
PARTHA SARATHI PAUL's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When Worries Turn Wolves... by PARTHA SARATHI PAUL )
- நாக்கு கண்ணாடியால் செய்யப்பட்டிருந்தால்..?, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- लाजि गैया: थाम्फैया, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Jokes of Khushwant Singh, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Misery, gajanan mishra
- Laila and Majnoo, Aftab Alam
- The Village Boy I Love, Maureen Alikor
- Plume, Patricia Spears Jones
- All Are Taken, All Are Gone, Melikhaya Zagagana
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #09, Ronjoy Brahma
- Dinner with the ghost of Lorenzo Thomas, Patricia Spears Jones
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 March 1934 – 31 May 2009)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)