WHEN YOU SMILE GIFT
Look at me closer and closer again,
Open your eyes and mouth again,
Hope I see that thing to bargain,
Come just closer a little bit closer.
My fingers are itching if you dare look up,
I may come closer and you'll lock me up,
I will touch your neck with my tongue alone,
Please don't look up you may shake your face.
Please don't stop, you are not there yet,
You have not quenched my thirsty yet,
You have just triggered my appetite,
Of seeing your cherry brandy,
Just come closer I wanna whisper to you,
Bring your right year I wanna whisper too,
I know it, what make you smile,
A breath from my nose can tell.
When you smile, your eyes twinkles,
When they twinkles, the evils goes down,
They fall and break into small particles, they vanish.
Please smile, so that I can see the fall of giant evils.
Please do smile,
When you smile, it's a gift,
A gift to me and to THEE,
A Gift behold the unconditional love,
The love that proper everywhere.
Now do smile Gift.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (WHEN YOU SMILE GIFT by DICKSON MSETI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Drained Of Everything, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dawn, Winston Edgar Hall
- The Heart's Journey, Connie Marcum Wong
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -35, Ronjoy Brahma
- Not To Take What They Do That Deep, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Monoku, Connie Marcum Wong
- A Poem On Behalf Of Self, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- With prayers, hasmukh amathalal
- Everywhere I Go, Luc Leclaire
- Mississippi Moments, Connie Marcum Wong