Where Are The African Natives Of Australia?
My questionee is the first born of Europe,
Mr. England the royal son of Europe
Who chewed and still chews
Fortunes from the colonies
With the mighty of hyena mandibles
When its canine teeth penetrate
Rotten pork in the helm of day’s starvation.
My questions come to you England and your brothers;
The European immigrants who left their home
To usurp land in the African territory of Australia,
Then with all imperial mighty you decimated
The human race of Africans, which you called a dog’s name;
The fitlhy, uncouth, loatish, oafish, and worthless aboriginals,
Which you deemed humanity so useless that deserve not to own any country
As God was so idiosyncratic to give such heavyweight buffoons
Like the African natives of Australia such a fertile land,
Why did you kill my brothers in Australia?
And you replace them with your sons and daughters,
To shamelessly occupy land which is not their ancestral home?
You ravenous Europeans who will heal you from the bug of colonial syndrome?
Before you answer, wisdom of time commands European settlers to quit Australia,
To bring to an end ignominious civilization of colonialism.
alexander opicho's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where Are The African Natives Of Australia? by alexander opicho )
- Rijles, Madrason writer
- Game On Us, Malaya Roses
- MATHS; Mental Attack To Healthy Students?, Anishka Singh
- ಕುಮಾರ ರಗಳೆ, Deepak Malapur
- The Lion Tamer - Extract from Phantasmag.., Matthew Lawler
- The Joy Of Christmas, Joseph Ogbonna
- Fearsome route, gajanan mishra
- मीडिया, Priyanka Gupta
- The Daughter of the Earth - 19, gajanan mishra
- सीने में आग भरो, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Psalm of Life, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- My Teacher, My Hero, Geneen Alyssa Meyers
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1886 - 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)