Where did i go wrong
Today I cry,
If I were to die today
Would you miss me?
Cry for me?
Or would you rejoice
That life had no choice.
Yesterday was i born
But today I am all gone,
Tell me are you left all alone?
Once upon a time was I happy
Little did I know,
That I mean less than more
The script all flipped
Happiness all skipped
My life turned into misery…
My pillow is full of salty water
I am now no daughter
Where I lay my head sees no peace
Love is all I miss.
I look at the mirror
But still see no horror
I clock on my reflection
But see no dissatisfaction.
Surprisingly you seem disgusted
But here I am
Much did I try
But still I ask
Are you going to cry
If I die today?
Happiness is all I leased
Tears are all I ceased.
I kiss goodbye to despair
I go with a question
Where did I go wrong?
Loveness Jamela's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where did i go wrong by Loveness Jamela )
- Climbing Stairs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Today I Thought About You, Kyle Schlicher
- المسير الطويل, مالك حداد
- To Be Inside You, Kyle Schlicher
- You, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Nje portret dashurie kam mbetur..., skender iljaz braka
- Escape From - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Heartless Souls, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- سأعطيك النهار الجميل, مالك حداد
- Everyday Options, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Sunday Morning, Louis Macneice
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)