where do you run when you have nowhere to go...
Where do you run when you have nowhere to go?
No one that understand or that even cares.
You are going through life day by day wandering when things are going to change.
When you realize no light insight and nowhere to run.
Then you begin to see you are all alone in a big world
and just wandering around with no plans or dreams
Then you try to run and see that there no one there to run to.
so where do you run when you have nowhere to go?
stephanie buchanan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (where do you run when you have nowhere to go... by stephanie buchanan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Amazing Grace, Mohammad Siddiqui
- After The Interview..., Morgan Michaels
- Where the Rapture?, Estelle Pigot
- I love you, Hafeni Nghidinua
- haikindof, Mandolyn ...
- Are You Pissed Yet, Francie Lynch
- Mirror (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- make mine extra crispy, Mandolyn ...
- ~Death Of My Creations~, Allan Gerard
- Captivations of an Art Form, F. J. Thomas