where do you run when you have nowhere to go...
Where do you run when you have nowhere to go?
No one that understand or that even cares.
You are going through life day by day wandering when things are going to change.
When you realize no light insight and nowhere to run.
Then you begin to see you are all alone in a big world
and just wandering around with no plans or dreams
Then you try to run and see that there no one there to run to.
so where do you run when you have nowhere to go?
stephanie buchanan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (where do you run when you have nowhere to go... by stephanie buchanan )
- O men, worship Kali, gajanan mishra
- pantoum: landing, 1976, Evie Shockley
- To Voice Anew so Listen, michael walkerjohn
- On New Year's Eve, Evie Shockley
- Lifeline, Evie Shockley
- Her Tin Skin, Evie Shockley
- From The Lost Letters of Frederick Dougl.., Evie Shockley
- Seeking Sanity, michael walkerjohn
- — Shall Become As —, Evie Shockley
- I am indeed, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1886 - 1967)