Where Have Three Years Gone?
Three Years Have Now Passed,
Well What Can I Say?
I Still Sit Here Thinking;
Why Couldn't You Stay?
God Chose The Moment,
He Picked You From The Rest,
And I Know The Reason;
'Cus He Only Takes The Best.
My Memories Will Last,
And Though I Wish You Could Have Stayed,
I Find Comfort In Knowing;
We'll Meet Again One Day.
As I Leave Your Grave,
I Can't Help But Shed A Tear,
Reality Sets In,
I Remember You're Not Here.
But One Thing's For Sure,
We Will Never Be Apart,
Maybe In Person;
But Not In My Heart.
I Love You :)
Gemma Nolan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where Have Three Years Gone? by Gemma Nolan )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1861 - 10 September 1889)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Michael P. McParland
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- A Time to Talk, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Nostalgia, Lawrence Beck
- Evening Song, Sherwood Anderson
- Gentle Golden Light, Margaret Alice Second
- What is I want under the destinies ten.., Yuri Starostin
- Lonely Road, Alexander Onoja
- Happy Birthday Lord, Ron Baratono
- I Truly Do, Michael P. McParland
- I Still Love You, Michael P. McParland
- I Pray For You, Michael P. McParland
- Pangarap, Jesus James Llorico