where is my oxytocin?
When the fear starts to erupt as the mist,
The thoughts are so vulnerable and it twists,
In all directions with no pole to hold,
The saddest memories of the evil attitude,
That dwells majestically in the hardened will,
Where love is an unwanted commodity,
Clouded are the words, teary are the lines,
Thickened are the days in front, hard to travel,
In self respect, how it happens, no one knows,
But it happens often in our mind, out of sight,
The world seems to be miserable to be alive,
When the heart fails to think the illness of its pumps,
Love may be hidden somewhere in the slope,
That is too slippery to reach and keep it safe.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (where is my oxytocin? by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
Did you read them?
- head for the hills!, Macy Dvirnak
- तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय, Aftab Alam
- मैं क्या सोंचता हूँ, Aftab Alam
- NOT FAR OFF: A NEW BEGINNING, M.J Donnchadh
- Intoxicated Heart, Gianni Pansensoy
- From Adam, Gert Strydom
- Albino, Gert Strydom
- A Word, a Relationship Translation of Kh.., Akhtar Jawad
- Mi Still Chat It, Tyrone Gayle
- Midnight Flatulance, David Cadywold