Where is my Spring season.
Aplenty to talk together,
aplenty to share together,
aplenty to cry together,
aplenty to laugh together.
Aplenty to walk together,
holding our hands together;
aplenty to watch together,
the Spring season coming.
Aplenty everything aplenty,
not one and two, but three, four,
mobiles, facebook, skype, gmail,
not a soul on the other side.
Aplenty a lot everything,
aplenty a lot to talk,
aplenty a lot to laugh,
but Where is my spring season.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where is my Spring season. by Bhupesh Balakrishnan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Selective basis, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -38, Ronjoy Brahma
- white paper, binod bastola
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -37, Ronjoy Brahma
- Rename the sun, gajanan mishra
- Hold color, hasmukh amathalal
- NATURE'S FRAGRANCE, Romeo Della Valle
- Evolution, Is It Poetry
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -36, Ronjoy Brahma
- Tomorrow, Tony Adah