Where is my Spring season.
Aplenty to talk together,
aplenty to share together,
aplenty to cry together,
aplenty to laugh together.
Aplenty to walk together,
holding our hands together;
aplenty to watch together,
the Spring season coming.
Aplenty everything aplenty,
not one and two, but three, four,
mobiles, facebook, skype, gmail,
not a soul on the other side.
Aplenty a lot everything,
aplenty a lot to talk,
aplenty a lot to laugh,
but Where is my spring season.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where is my Spring season. by Bhupesh Balakrishnan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- THIS LIFE IS UP-SIDE-DOWN هذه الحياة متك.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Islands of Flowers, Marilyn Lott
- Home-makers, Dr Deena Padayachee
- I APOLOGIZE FOR YOU, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- On your toe, shubham sutar
- I don't know what to think of it, shubham sutar
- you lives in me, shubham sutar
- I broke your heart, shubham sutar
- I APOLGIZE FOR YOU انا بعتذرلك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- art uncle jude, binod bastola