WHERE IS SOLUTION
A bomb explodes, we take this lying down
It splinters, mangles bodies, cuts human life
Some become invalid for the rest of their lives
The devil dances in blood, on the fallen bodies.
One after another blasts rip the air
Pierces the holy peace, conjures dark times
But nobody bothers for the loss and damages
Because a huge amount is given as compensation.
No shame disgraces the humanity
The throne becomes static
None dares to dethrone the king
And the feeble king has no clues.
The king delivers rhetoric after every blast
Makes his swift tour indifferently
Keeping himself in the security zone
All expenses drawn from the tenants` tax.
The king purchases arms and ammunition
For the safety of his country
Which are seldom used in battle
But gets crores as commission of deal.
After each blast the king blames it
A handiwork of the foreign foes
As life is tied to this fate, this blood-spill
We hear deafening screams from everywhere.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WHERE IS SOLUTION by Bireswar Halder )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Poem of the Day
- Incomplete Lioness, Linda Bierds
- The Dog Next Door, Tony Adah
- Joseph Cornell, with Box, Michael Dumanis
- The Painting, John Balaban
- Time to Think in an Unused Place pt.2, cheynne dries
- Why knowing is (& Matisse's Woman with a.., Martha Ronk
- Time to Think in an Unused Place pt.1, cheynne dries
- Grouch Grinch, Philo Yan
- 'new fairy', saif gallant
- Seeing All the Vermeers, Alfred Corn