Where is the Knife Coming From?
The slightest allusion,
Puts a knife through my heart,
And drags down,
You tell me it's annoying,
Its a knife being dragged down,
down, down, down,
into the depths of my soul,
its destroying me,
I'm loving you,
It's changing me,
Am I mad at you?
I can't be mad at you.
I'm mad at me...
I think, but really,
What am I mad at?
And where is the knife coming from?
Kiva Forsmark's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where is the Knife Coming From? by Kiva Forsmark )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Between War And Freedom, Edward Kofi Louis
- For the first time, Joni Lenhart
- Slowly-so-Slowly,, Aftab Alam
- Her Spirit Sings for Him, Maia Padua
- I Am Cast To The Sky, Richard Provencher
- Sweet Victory, Edward Kofi Louis
- Gorgon With Hair Threatening, Margaret Alice Second
- Sober Song, Barton Sutter
- I Love Your Crazy Bones, Barton Sutter
- The Washing Machine, Abhinit Chute (abz)