RIC S. BASTASA
where is the prince?
lady, there is something wrong
with the story: Cinderella asking for her Romeo?
What can Juliet say
interplay of fate and chance
light and darkness?
Wait, till Mercurochrome
at the Hilton or
How sad, such sweet sorrow
in the balcony of the broken mind.
RIC S. BASTASA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (where is the prince? by RIC S. BASTASA )
Did you read them?
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch
- Smiling, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Desperation and Suicide, Is It Poetry
- Journey Rythms, Tony Adah