Where Is Time?
Time and tide waits for none
But I have waited all alone for one
It is none other than my ideal son
At last my time has begun!
The concept, time is infinite and undefined
Whereas my time interval is short but well defined
We strive hard all the time to enjoy few moments of time.
Please make those precious moments truly rhyme!
Stretch your few seconds of mine to the eternal bounds;
Make me feel your life all around.
Bring out all your lively feelings to the earthly grounds;
A noble son like you on this earth is rarely found!
Rekha Mandagere's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where Is Time? by Rekha Mandagere )
- Sky is red, Aftab Alam
- Musings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- TRUST, maharshi trivedi
- Alone in December, James Anthony Creamer
- Mind Albums, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Nerd's Way of Thinking, James Anthony Creamer
- Need, Akhtar Jawad
- A Poem for You, James Anthony Creamer
- My Nephews, James Anthony Creamer
- Alone in January, James Anthony Creamer
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)