Where Is Time?
Time and tide waits for none
But I have waited all alone for one
It is none other than my ideal son
At last my time has begun!
The concept, time is infinite and undefined
Whereas my time interval is short but well defined
We strive hard all the time to enjoy few moments of time.
Please make those precious moments truly rhyme!
Stretch your few seconds of mine to the eternal bounds;
Make me feel your life all around.
Bring out all your lively feelings to the earthly grounds;
A noble son like you on this earth is rarely found!
Rekha Mandagere's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where Is Time? by Rekha Mandagere )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
Poem of the Day
- Vanaprastha, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Broken vision, Lubinda Lubinda
- Two hands to kill, hasmukh amathalal
- With few bucks, hasmukh amathalal
- Nature's love and hate song, Anu Shraddha
- Humanity in person, hasmukh amathalal
- Perfect Union, Anu Shraddha
- Dafur crisis, Lubinda Lubinda
- Boy vs girl, Mark Heathcote
- remplaçable, Lubinda Lubinda