Where Is Time?
Time and tide waits for none
But I have waited all alone for one
It is none other than my ideal son
At last my time has begun!
The concept, time is infinite and undefined
Whereas my time interval is short but well defined
We strive hard all the time to enjoy few moments of time.
Please make those precious moments truly rhyme!
Stretch your few seconds of mine to the eternal bounds;
Make me feel your life all around.
Bring out all your lively feelings to the earthly grounds;
A noble son like you on this earth is rarely found!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where Is Time? by Rekha Mandagere )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Flower of Liberty, Oliver Wendell Holmes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- First Day at School, Roger McGough
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Of The Second Presage..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- A Smile!, Avinash Nair
- mGIC TREE, oskar hansen
- innocence, abdirahman haaji rilwaan
- MOST LIVING PEOPLE, Michael P. Johnson
- Beautiful rose, Andytics mufc
- How Not to Play War, Ima Ryma
- We are here to sing, gajanan mishra
- The Girls And Their Peep Hole, Is It Poetry
- Goodbye dream, Marilyn Jean