The cream of the crop, is no longer here,
It's not that I miss him, or am in tears.
It's just that there's no more funny poems and works.
With mispelled words and and funny little quirks.
But I don't miss Aldo, there's another moron,
Who is just begging, to be picked on.
Johnny Navarro's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WHERE'S ALDO by Johnny Navarro )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Morning Kiss, Matt Mooney
- Here's A Lazy Thought, Electric Lady
- A Conservative Guardian Can Only Do Hono.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Just For Blasphemy, One Is Killing Anoth.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Somtimes, tallulah montegue
- I cannot Forget You, tallulah montegue
- Haiku: Gravity Too, Brian Johnston
- Little Secret, Edgard Canales P
- Ebola, Is It Poetry
- Last Journey, Pradip Chattopadhyay