Where Trees Are, I Am!
Just trees will grow in shapes that please,
My shapes do grow like limbs;
Eyes see, ears hear - abilities!
But trees possess just whims.
Where trees are, I am! So you are
The one with limbs, the one
Who swears with words always bizarre,
Phrases of prediction.
The plants called trees are super-wise,
The stalks are trunks profound,
Their limbs and roots also advise,
The trees are aboveground.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where Trees Are, I Am! by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- <<<< the prize you win, Abdul Wahab
- Rosalia Lombardo, Richard Thripp
- >>> A view through the hole of .., Abdul Wahab
- على الطبيعة, نزار قباني
- Time to waste, hasmukh amathalal
- COPLA CINCUENTA Y OCHO: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Racism Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Come here and say, gajanan mishra
- Riff on Blackbird's Causality, David McLansky
- York, Nassy Fesharaki