Where will we go
No seeing you,
all i hope is
these feelings wont fade.
We have fallen into the darked highlights
of love between us two.
Fading is deffinetly not on my priority
list of things to do.
Beneth the shadowd skin
with the heart
repeating the same old tune.
Striken cold&darkend rooms
combination of the two.
Will the feelings fade
tears soak up or will you and me
plan a departuring plane
No questions asked or answers buried within
Ill leave this sinking
beginning to end.
Erin Hanson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where will we go by Erin Hanson )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(2 November 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Poem of the Day
- The Bemused, Robert Plese
- Time's departure, hasmukh amathalal
- We Were Born Naked, Michael Webb
- No race, hasmukh amathalal
- The worst expectation, Nnaji Hyacinth sopuluchukwu
- Samantha's Flight, Kewayne Wadley
- GlassHouse, Kewayne Wadley
- Lost Angel Mambo, Kewayne Wadley
- Always in hurry, hasmukh amathalal
- @ DOT COM, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..