Ramesh T A
Which Is Scariest Now?
Illusion created by art scares real
Psychologically affecting weak minds!
Love for truth reveals hidden secrets
And solves many mysteries ever....!
Suspense thrillers attract attention
Whether they are stories or movies!
Fear of man time immemorial changed
By science and technology by modernity!
Yet, fear based on experience makes
Man still to go a long way to stop acts
That cause incredible havocs by terror!
Terrorism is greatest threat by all means!
Mythological scariness is nothing before
Terrorists' acts of violence in world now!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Which Is Scariest Now? by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- your memory sleeps in my old blue trunk, Mandolyn Davidson
- i run with an ax, Mandolyn Davidson
- i smile because it makes you look good, Mandolyn Davidson
- Today Is Today, Margaret Moran
- Inclusiveness of Religions-A Ramzan Thou.., Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- Nicely salty..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Born Country, Maverick Jones
- Jhoom Jhoom Aa Gaya Basant, Upendra Singh
- NO MORE, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Dil Mera Wo Le Gaya, Upendra Singh