Which Side Of The Mirror?
I wonder what game we are playing with life.
I am one
And life is another.
Life does not end, at any time
For it never began.
Like the sun
It appears and disappears,
Playing an eternal game of hide and seek.
It was here when I came
And will be here when I leave.
I only disappear from the mirror
Those who know,
know that they are still there,
More alive than this side of the mirror;
Free from the shackles of ignorance
In the cosmic infinity,
Untrammelled, free from the fear of being lost,
slashed or exterminated.
The real self.
We are born,
We cry a lot in ignorance.
We play and laugh a little
Picking pebbles on the shore of time.
And then plunge back into the eternal wisdom
Mohabeer Beeharry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Which Side Of The Mirror? by Mohabeer Beeharry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Heather Burns, Abdullah alHemaidy
- IT IS OUR TRADITION, john chizoba vincent
- Pink Pyjama Party?, Stephen Katona
- SIMPLY SELFLESS, PRINCESS LISA APARAMA
- don't make me turn these stars around, Mandolyn Davidson
- Dumb Them Down Stupid People I Can't Think, Is It Poetry
- one hundred and shut up degrees, Mandolyn Davidson
- Magnifico, Gaylord Munemo
- Boys Will Be Girls, George Hunter
- Where is the Honor?, Maverick Jones