while i puff
...while i puff..
..that makes me cough...
...when the smoke from my cigarette billows..
...the space between death and me shallows..
..i take puff from my CIGARETTE joyfully..
..He laughs for he has started killing me softly..
..as the mouth of my cigarette becomes brightening red..
..i knowingly poison myself with more doses of lead..
..inhale in deeper my friend ' singay ' says...
..into the darkness my life further grays..
..i know i am heading for my doom...
..that makes me sink into depths of gloom..
..i wail why into this i strayed...
..bring me out of this..Oh Lord! ! ! ..i prayed..
..God lend me your hand if u really exist..
..kill this urge in me that has grown into a beast...
...slay it before it eats me making its feast..
...thts what i beg of u to do at least...
.still if in me grows again this ' satanic ' crave...
..show me where do i find my ' grave '...
Rigzin Namgyal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (while i puff by Rigzin Namgyal )
- True-untrue, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- You are see clearly, gajanan mishra
- a dramatic lover.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- under developed.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Escape, Sandra Feldman
- MUSIC OFF THE WALL! ! !, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- Expander, Kim Barney
- I believe you never will be too late, Trong Phan
- Angel's fear, gulsher JOHN
- when i loved you and you loved her and s.., Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Sitting On A Scarlet, Edward Kofi Louis
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Sad, wayne kers
- The Last Bell, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Ralph Waldo Emerson
(1803 - 1882)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow