while i puff
...while i puff..
..that makes me cough...
...when the smoke from my cigarette billows..
...the space between death and me shallows..
..i take puff from my CIGARETTE joyfully..
..He laughs for he has started killing me softly..
..as the mouth of my cigarette becomes brightening red..
..i knowingly poison myself with more doses of lead..
..inhale in deeper my friend ' singay ' says...
..into the darkness my life further grays..
..i know i am heading for my doom...
..that makes me sink into depths of gloom..
..i wail why into this i strayed...
..bring me out of this..Oh Lord! ! ! ..i prayed..
..God lend me your hand if u really exist..
..kill this urge in me that has grown into a beast...
...slay it before it eats me making its feast..
...thts what i beg of u to do at least...
.still if in me grows again this ' satanic ' crave...
..show me where do i find my ' grave '...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (while i puff by Rigzin Namgyal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Realizations of a whore, Shruti Goswami
- Promises, Shruti Goswami
- Wonders Of Wondering, david kush
- Tabatha Khumalo, Bob Johnson
- 'What's Wrong With Her? ', nikka mee farillon
- Emotions Kept Inside, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad
- Golden Dreams, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Wind shall blow, hasmukh amathalal
- Turn to flower, hasmukh amathalal