Pirate Love Magic Man
While in church
While I was in church last sunday I thought back.
Back to when I was a teen.I remembered this day.
It was the day my father used his fist to punch me in the jawl.
Then he said these words to me.' You will never be anything! '
So as I had that thought in the back of my head.The front of my head
was thinking this may be true, but what I do know now is I'll be anything
in the hands of my heavenly father.Then I prayed this prayer.Heavenly father I love you please forgive my father for his sinn that day he did
what he did to me, and forgive my mother, sister and brother for thier sinns.And watch over my son's forgive them for thier sinns.Watch over
thier mothers and my girlfriend and keep them save.In your son's holly
name I pray this prayer. Thank you my loveing father.'AMEN'
Pirate Love Magic Man's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (While in church by Pirate Love Magic Man )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
- Christmas Bells, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Where I Am #1, Holly Wotherspoon
- Darkness #2, Holly Wotherspoon
- Last Minute Christmas Eve 1964, mary douglas
- Darkness #1, Holly Wotherspoon
- I Don't Want, Michael P. McParland
- Red Tulips, Holly Wotherspoon
- Holding On, Michael P. McParland
- Holding You Tight, Michael P. McParland
- Hold On, Michael P. McParland
- Just Wasn't Deep Enough, Kyle Schlicher