Joseph T. Renaldi
While We Slept
The light, fluffy snowflakes fell steadily overhead,
While we snuggled warmly in our beds.
The land is covered with a carpet of white,
And the wind roars with all its might.
The trees sparkle with glistening snow,
The landscape with its beauty is aglow.
The scene becomes worthy of a song
Many hearts know they are not wrong.
The Almighty touched this land this night,
Creating a spectacular winter sight.
While the frosty stars gathered overhead,
During this transformation we slept soundly in our beds.
Joseph T. Renaldi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (While We Slept by Joseph T. Renaldi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hind haiku (26-30), S.D. TIWARI
- Empathizing With Their Grievances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Almost timeless, Gert Strydom
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...