With unflinching desire to survive
I broke the vault of the moral,
The soft soothing words
Which were meant to either, satisfy his conscience,
Or pity me.
With an atomic force of the rebel,
With blood and the eyes not slept for years,
With thunders like Zeus.
I carry the plane of earth like a magician's round
device. While you amuse yourself.
While I shall encounter you with the strength,
Of the universe.
Sadiqullah Khan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (While by Sadiqullah Khan )
- verse, oskar hansen
- No Joy, Edward Kofi Louis
- Showing Kindness To All Mankind, Edward Kofi Louis
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam
- The African Spirit, Gbolagade Taiwo
- For ones who Mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Just When You Dont Know What To Say, Say.., OLUMIDE FAMILUSI
- This was the day when i died, surendra jakhar
- Postman, Naveed Khalid