thats what she told me.
i didn't know why she would do that.
Then she kicked me out.
threw everything out the window.
eveything was on the frass.
All my clothes, shoes, snocks you name it
it was their
on the grass
I hate hat bitch now, she ruined
is that a chair.
I love this snong.
i dont want her to qleave me
i luve her.
I nfeed too finds the toielt.
Steven Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Whiskey by Steven Harris )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's SPF 50 or i'm hitting the caves, Mandolyn Davidson
- We Are, j.r ...
- if i had been a cactus, you still would .., Mandolyn Davidson
- retrospect, Mandolyn Davidson
- Mothra Rules, Kevin Patrick
- A Tidal Wave, MINA BOULEKOU
- gameshow guest, lee fones
- The Poor Rich, Samantha Pearson
- A Critique, Sandra Feldman