thats what she told me.
i didn't know why she would do that.
Then she kicked me out.
threw everything out the window.
eveything was on the frass.
All my clothes, shoes, snocks you name it
it was their
on the grass
I hate hat bitch now, she ruined
is that a chair.
I love this snong.
i dont want her to qleave me
i luve her.
I nfeed too finds the toielt.
Steven Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Whiskey by Steven Harris )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Fight, Robert Melliard
- Paying Taxes, Randy McClave
- हांमा गोनां जिव, Bahadur Basumatary
- I Knew What You Knew, Vera Sidhwa
- Wearing the Flaws, Gerry Legister
- Three weeks with you., crystal ruth
- Life lesson, Petai Jirakongpipat
- Silence Is Monk, sallam yassin
- You are not mine, Kelly Curiel
- Faces on Parade, Gerry Legister