RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Whispers Have Disappeared
Smiling inside and out with the beauty touching me from
interior rhythms, shining in my mind.
Letting me enjoy the total freedom of living in their
atmospheres with no fear of reprisals.
Taking avenues, leading always to and from music's
tempos, learning to discern knowledge and wisdom through
their intense equations and mathematical calculations.
Believing in the answers being emitted and enticed from
within their formulas always enjoyed - their final beats
as they are drummed into sands of tomorrow's horizons, as
we get up and walk away from them.
Leaving no reminders of our having been there, no footprints
even in the sands of life.
Whispers of our lives have all disappeared and can no longer
be heard on earth.
Leaving everyone who knew and loved us, bereft and alone.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Whispers Have Disappeared by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
Edwin Arlington Robinson
(22 December 1869 – 6 April 1935)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- The marvelous designer., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Stories We Tell Ourselves, Michael Mira
- The catastrophe., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Peace One Day, Lyn Paul
- 'THE INFANT'S WAIL', Princewill Umunnakwe
- daggers of bayonets, pittbull pittman
- The Flow of Destiny, Sandra Feldman
- Gratitude to parents, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A pauper died., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- In The Waking of Deaths Ceremonial Tradi.., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR