RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Whispers Have Disappeared
Smiling inside and out with the beauty touching me from
interior rhythms, shining in my mind.
Letting me enjoy the total freedom of living in their
atmospheres with no fear of reprisals.
Taking avenues, leading always to and from music's
tempos, learning to discern knowledge and wisdom through
their intense equations and mathematical calculations.
Believing in the answers being emitted and enticed from
within their formulas always enjoyed - their final beats
as they are drummed into sands of tomorrow's horizons, as
we get up and walk away from them.
Leaving no reminders of our having been there, no footprints
even in the sands of life.
Whispers of our lives have all disappeared and can no longer
be heard on earth.
Leaving everyone who knew and loved us, bereft and alone.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Whispers Have Disappeared by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- the life ring doesn't fit, Mandolyn ...
- derelict house, lee fones
- A Need, Sandra Feldman
- (1) Damaged Dreams, Uriah Hamilton
- Haiku: Traditional 1, Brian Johnston
- TO JUSTIFY JESUS, Tom Zart
- First Encounter, sheade rudman
- Changing Gears, Sandra Feldman
- IMAGES FROM MY CHILDHOOD, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Multiple Choice X, Morgan Michaels