RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Whispers Have Disappeared
Smiling inside and out with the beauty touching me from
interior rhythms, shining in my mind.
Letting me enjoy the total freedom of living in their
atmospheres with no fear of reprisals.
Taking avenues, leading always to and from music's
tempos, learning to discern knowledge and wisdom through
their intense equations and mathematical calculations.
Believing in the answers being emitted and enticed from
within their formulas always enjoyed - their final beats
as they are drummed into sands of tomorrow's horizons, as
we get up and walk away from them.
Leaving no reminders of our having been there, no footprints
even in the sands of life.
Whispers of our lives have all disappeared and can no longer
be heard on earth.
Leaving everyone who knew and loved us, bereft and alone.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Whispers Have Disappeared by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Alive, Cigeng Zhang
- There it Goes, Vera Sidhwa
- A Date With Fate, Noah Body
- Life's a Ball, Alice Cordy
- 'Did I ever Exist? ', Ananta Madhavan
- Keep safe, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunshine, Hanh Chau
- The Power Of Prayer, Tom Zart
- Mini Pool Tournament, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Tonight And Every Night, Michael McParland
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(1 February 1927)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)