White and red gourd
White and red gourd plants
Grow easily and spread everywhere
Within a very short time.
Mutabilis plants takes a long time
To grow and bears flowers
At special places and in special times.
Good is always difficult to find like
Coconut tree that takes a long time
And a special atmosphere to grow
And bear fruits.
Jujube, fig, plum and date trees
Grow here there everywhere
And give fruits plenty for nothing.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (White and red gourd by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Dreams Of Expectations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the poet in you..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Doornock Advice, douglas scotney
- Ghazal-Zindigi, Akhtar Jawad
- i will delete this later, Mandolyn ...
- Moonlight Walks, Rajnish Manga
- 3 Dimensions Of Word, sallam yassin
- Dancing in her mind, Aftab Alam
- A C T C - 2014/10 Official Entries - Vot.., Brian Johnston
- ENID STILL HUNGRY, Terry Collett
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Moment, Margaret Atwood
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)