never my actions.
but never joy.
Ate me up from within.
not even my selfpity
to protect me.
of what was once mine.
with blank fingertips.
that the road
I will take,
will not be found
let your love
shine through me.
Give me peace.
Lead me back
to myself again.
Let me be Yours
and let me be me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (White pain by Pia Andersson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Teri Yade.............., sonali kumari
- Ye Mere Nayan............., sonali kumari
- Ek Eahsaas Khushi…………………, sonali kumari
- Fin!, Jim Yerman
- ANOTHER CHANCE, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Black And Blue, Electric Lady
- TAX PAYER, alexander opicho
- Poem: Power Thoughts, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Do You Really Want To Live In The Past?, Ronald Chapman
- Sundar Sa Ehsas................, sonali kumari