never my actions.
but never joy.
Ate me up from within.
not even my selfpity
to protect me.
of what was once mine.
with blank fingertips.
that the road
I will take,
will not be found
let your love
shine through me.
Give me peace.
Lead me back
to myself again.
Let me be Yours
and let me be me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (White pain by Pia Andersson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Heroe, Portia Lane
- She, Anil Karki
- We, the great family, Anil Karki
- My Problem With Words, Valsa George
- Purchased Palsy, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just stupid, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- To Efe Benjamin, Electric Lady
- You chose the gift above the giver!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock