Who am I..
I can see the future in a little white tear
I feel the sun turning back in a clear blue sky..
I'm focussed on a man holding a gun pointed at an innocent target..
A child hiding to be the hero but disapointed because he can't...
A flag waving but burning in the darkness
As i see this i suddenly turn my back to relise i'm all alone
The Question is who am I?
Poet AOA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who am I.. by Poet AOA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote
- Blank Depression, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The tears of human race, Great Emeritus
- Capsule Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MY own fault, hasmukh amathalal
- on returning to my part time job-, Mandolyn ...
- Write new chapter, hasmukh amathalal
- COPLA 71 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan