Who am I..
I can see the future in a little white tear
I feel the sun turning back in a clear blue sky..
I'm focussed on a man holding a gun pointed at an innocent target..
A child hiding to be the hero but disapointed because he can't...
A flag waving but burning in the darkness
As i see this i suddenly turn my back to relise i'm all alone
The Question is who am I?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who am I.. by Poet AOA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Opposite People, Tony Adah
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY الفقرا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I PROMISE, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- The Spyders, David Lewis Paget
- Monsoon., David Lessard
- Unprepared, Disrespectful 'and' Undiscip.., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Summer Nights, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)