Who Am I To Complaint?
Who am I to complaint?
Of the hours waiting
Of the time wasting
Who am I to grudge?
Of lots of working
Of lack of sleeping
Can I scream?
Can I be angry?
When no one understand me
Do I have a right to speak?
Do I have a right to object?
It is my life they talking about
Sometimes it is just too much
Sometimes it is just too tight
When everybody demands more
Who could I blame?
When nothing according the plan
When everything goes wrong
Who could I condemn?
When world seems unfair
When trouble comes everyday
Can I run?
Can I hide?
When day turns darker
Can I cry?
Can I be ignorance?
When rain falls from the sky
Sometimes I want to just leave it all
Sometimes I want to beat them all
When they keep their arrogance
Where do I go?
When I face difficult choice
When it is always me
Who do I hold?
When I feel apart
When loneliness strikes
Can I breathe?
Or just die?
When I should always please you
Do anyone knows better?
Do anyone knows future?
It seems like I'm not even there
Sometimes it is hard to listen
Sometimes it is hard to care
When they only think about theirselves
maria sudibyo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who Am I To Complaint? by maria sudibyo )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Boy Who Laughed At Santa Claus, Ogden Nash
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- TRUE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS, Eugene W. Miller
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Heart on Fire, Jennifer Colyne Hall
- 'Tis a Somewhat Sad Christmas!, Dr John Celes
- Let me observe carefully, gajanan mishra
- Waiting, Jennifer Colyne Hall
- Thank all and smile, hasmukh amathalal
- O my Lord, gajanan mishra
- The Day Is Gone, And All Its Sweets Are .., Luo Zhihai
- Picturing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flag of peace, gajanan mishra
- Changing Positions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak