who can care about friends?
Who really care about friends?
People care about their friends, some can change difficulty into a smile.
Some people can Understand you better than other. People will never gonna share your secret to other,
because they care about you. You are that kind of a jewel to some people,
people can give you all their love to hold.
People always near, when you need them, all you have to do is just call them.
People are always here to help you.
It doesn't matter what struggle you have, It doesn't matter where they are, it doesn't matter when,
when you need them just call them, for me, I was born just to be friends with people and other.
Just think that people are in your universe of obligation and you too.
djabir yaya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (who can care about friends? by djabir yaya )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
Poem of the Day
- Soju, Ronald Chapman
- Lies and Deception, Eric Martinez
- 5.6.1940, Ewen Morrison
- World Leprosy Day يوم مرض الجذام العالمي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Troubadour of Dawn, Terry Dawson
- Crystal, April Humason
- Blue Sunday Lane, Richard Allen Beevor
- Nolocaust, oskar hansen
- Finally doing It, Angell Afinowi
- Fighting a hard fight, Peter Strugnell