Who is fond of death
Who is fond of death, my dear
Who is fond of death, tell me
I am eager to hear from you here.
Is death pleasing tell me and
Tell me how you are living here
Without facing the death, my dear.
Life is not common, my dear
But death is common and if you are
To lament then lament for life only.
Knowledge of death is necessary, my dear
Knowledge of life is not so required
Know the death first before living.
You are to experienced both here
Life and death and in both you could find
Celestial enjoyment, my dear without jealousy or envy.
Innumerable obstacles are there both
In life and death, my dear, equally in death and
In life you could find limitations and disturbances .
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who is fond of death by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Blame not the stars, gajanan mishra
- Emptyness, advija hrustic
- Lay Me Down, Myrtle Thomas
- Dessert Deluge ..... [ 'just' DESSERTS,.., Bri Edwards
- Standard asset, gajanan mishra
- AnyThing In ReTurn, Kewayne Wadley
- If all we know is love, Mark Heathcote
- Remove Yourself From Bitterness, Ronell Warren Alman
- Fornicating In The Bowels Of Unswerving .., Captain Cur
- im not okay, Faith Taylors
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)