No one really knows
Why we are all here,
Upon this minuscule ball
Within the atmosphere,
What is the point
Of living and dying?
And the human race to keep multiplying?
Creating fictional boundaries between Heaven and Hell,
In which the after life supposedly dwell,
No one really knows why we exist,
A mystery with an unanswerable twist,
How did life once start on earth?
Did we just appear or did 'GOD' give birth?
when did man first walk the land?
Will we ever understand?
So many questions left undone,
Unanswered since the dawning of time begun!
Will we ever really know?
What actually happened all those years ago?
Nick Jordan.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who Knows? by Nick Jordan. )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Ring Out , Wild Bells, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- A dream of jumpers, Stratis Havarti
- don't mind, Bull Hawking
- Heretic and Deviant, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- JCB academic, is my fame, lee fones
- As because, gajanan mishra
- Broken Guitar, katusiime jeresi
- born, Bull Hawking
- DECEIVING BLINDNESS, Michael P. Johnson
- White Papers , Martha Collins
- If It Matters @ All 2 You, aka Poetess