Who left at the end?
Who left at the end of the mass?
You and Me
You entered me through bread and wine.
There is no me.
You are living in this body alone.
You are the beginning
You are the end
Thank you for all the drama in between
Bhavani Polimetla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who left at the end? by Bhavani Polimetla )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Gül Ailesi, Deniz Atay
- Bırak Unutulsun, Deniz Atay
- Kindess Without A Reason, Melissa Furey
- Hatırladım, Deniz Atay
- Alone, Brandt Nightingale
- THERE IS LOVE IN THE HORIZON ITSELF, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Romantic Blue, Sandra Feldman
- This woman's my guilty pleasure, Mark Heathcote
- Him, Brianna Kimball
- Belonging., megan selepe