Who Really Won The Victory?
'He is mine boasted the grave in victory
He has died so now He belongs to me.'
But Satan could not hold onto his prey
and Jesus tore the bars of Death away.
He was the Resurrection and the Life
and had conquered death through His sacrifice.
Rising in the power of endless Life
Victory now belonged to Jesus Christ.
Those awful gates of Hell burst open wide
releasing all the captives kept inside.
Now Death no longer has a hold on me
because my Lord Jesus has set me free.
Royston Allen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who Really Won The Victory? by Royston Allen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- yu hii na sham ho jaye,, Aftab Alam
- Silent Legend, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Saw 2, Vishal Sharma
- Unlived Words, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fluttering, Naveed Akram
- Moments Of Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A garden of virginity, Vishal Sharma
- Petals In A Poem's Fold, Musfiq us shaleheen
- world war one and two, lee fones
- Wedding-Feast Is Over, Naveed Akram