Who’s afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?
Or it is “Who’s afraid of Virginia Wolf”?
Anyway, Palin and lip-stick coated pit bull persona is being attacked again,
From Ashley Judd, for Palin’s defense of aerial hunting of wolves.
Palin has encouraged hunting for wolves that she made a $150 bounty,
For each severed left paw,
The hunters fly in airplanes or helicopters to bag their prey,
With high powered rifles with scopes they shoot to kill,
I would have them much more on the ground, on foot, if dare I say.
Then I would consider that a hunt.
Not shooting fish in a fish barrel, a barrel with a bunch dead pickled herring.
Poet Other Poems
- $$$$$Creflo Dollar Store$$$$$ (not quite...
- (if) I Did It
- *It’s a Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) ,...
- “Beam Me Up Scotty” Or The Hypocrisy of...
- “Hey Mr. Ranger Sir, All that I Want is ...
- “I’m Not a Monster or Predator” part de...
- “I’m Not a Monster” part deux, Or This ...
- “Neither rain, nor snow, nor sleet, nor ...
- “You’re Out! ”
- 3 (a not so poem about the number three ...
- 31 Flavors Plus One
- A 107 Year-Old ‘Cougar’?
- A Baker's Dozen plus 1
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.