Who Stole my magical part?
Once i was a single piece of story,
And then was added up with a bit of Magic.
I roamed about on the grass and the slums
And on the glass of hope and in salty lake.
A bottle of tear was changed to pure wine
And the glasses of wine to strong Vodka.
The magic was so sleek and the core was hot
It burnt me like a cup of water in a pot
my hair got straightened, when the magic
Was by hearted by me and filled up my nerve.
It was born in me and grew with me and then,
I thought it would die with me and get buried.
Nothing happened, never did i die or the other,
Never did the magic die and moved selfless.
Never ambitious i was, but the magic was.
Not the magician i was of that magic, i thought
Just a dropp of the self, threw the magic from me?
Did my veins broke and was i soaked in blood?
It was all a magic of life who taught me to roam
And i knew, hidden was there someone to watch me,
Doing the magic, unskillfully, in dramatic pace.
All in grief I was, coz I forgot all that I knew,
Who is raiding my soul? I asked myself,
Neither I answered nor anyone else or the Magic either
And on the way I found the Magic playing against me.
Realized I, with extreme gentleness, my plight
The time was up and no more magician I was.
I saw it played by someone else whom I didn’t know,
And who stole my magical part for him,
Was that myself? Or was that a Magic.
Vinoop Fredy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who Stole my magical part? by Vinoop Fredy )
- Black Beans, Edward Kofi Louis
- Humble Yourself, Edward Kofi Louis
- Gauravshali Bihar, sushant jha
- Exiled Sentence, Nathalie Handal
- Transcendent Moment, Edward Kofi Louis
- War, Nathalie Handal
- War, Nathalie Handal
- The Phone Call, Nathalie Handal
- Idol dances, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Ayrton, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- nugget, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- bra maidenform, rwetewrt erwtwer
- healthy back bag, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- rwetewrt erwtwer
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)