Why do i cry for a man who never stood by my side.
For a man who never said Hello or Goodbye
A man who walked in then walked out
A man i trusted with all my secrets and then tells everyone that there lies
Why do i care so much when he made my mother Cry.
I tell him i love him and goodnight. I still get no reply
The man is my Father. The man who turned away and watched everyone slowly die..
So why should i care anymore if all he does is nothing,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why by Morgan Mann )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Democracy has reached in wildelife, Upendra Singh
- weeds, lee fones
- Neither action, gajanan mishra
- Steel Helmet, Suchoon Mo_
- Stinky Steve, jerome moore
- COPLA CINCUENTA Y NUEVE: This Bad Guy Wo.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- When I say - sad, gajanan mishra
- Season Affair, jerome moore
- tussen het systeem, co the skipper
- Tomorrow, Suchoon Mo_