Why did you hurt?
What did i do wronge?
I always tried to make you happy
But i always done wronge.
I was just a little girl
One who did no harm
I was always happy intill you did this
Why did you rape?
That is all i want to know
Now that you've done this
Let me tell you how i feel
I think you are a sorry man
YOu are a peace of trash that should not be
One day some one will hurt you
Like you hurt me
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WHY by Barbara Swanson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Victory is ours, gajanan mishra
- Teacher, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- The Road is Full of Thorn,, Aftab Alam
- Do accept, hasmukh amathalal
- A Bit On The Side, Rod Morris
- Some Things Should Not Have Been, Anita Khelawan
- Let not this earth be divided, gajanan mishra
- With situation, hasmukh amathalal
- Misery Loves Company, Bill Cantrell
- Hot Summer Tanka, Toshie Nohara