Why do people die,
why do people cry.
Why do people grieve,
why do people always leave.
Why do people hide their emotions,
why do people do secret devotions.
Why do people hide their face,
why do people hate Gods grace.
Why do people hurt other people for the hurtful feeling of evil,
why do people act sad and when people ask, get mad.
Why do people do things for attention and always end up with tension.
why do people backstab their friends, all because of different bends.
Why do people love to hate all because of another fate.
And in the end, when i sigh,
All i can do is ask 'Why? '
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WHY? by kendra terry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Private Obsession, Electric Lady
- Dispossessed Nests By Jayanta Mahapatra, Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Princess, Gabriel Jirgba
- THE PRETTY RAMADAN IS GOING TO EXPIRE AF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Lullaby For The Doomed, Willian Menuci
- into her goblet, gordon nosworthy
- Night's Tale, Willian Menuci
- Soldiers, Tony Adah
- Morning Hymn, David Lessard
- How Bluntly Speak They, The CPI(M) Even.., Bijay Kant Dubey