Why do people die,
why do people cry.
Why do people grieve,
why do people always leave.
Why do people hide their emotions,
why do people do secret devotions.
Why do people hide their face,
why do people hate Gods grace.
Why do people hurt other people for the hurtful feeling of evil,
why do people act sad and when people ask, get mad.
Why do people do things for attention and always end up with tension.
why do people backstab their friends, all because of different bends.
Why do people love to hate all because of another fate.
And in the end, when i sigh,
All i can do is ask 'Why? '
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WHY? by kendra terry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh